PAPEMELROTI MAIN BRANCH and OFFICES
We are proud to announce a new development at Papemelroti!
Coming soon is an exciting new venue for arts and crafts enthusiasts! The main branch of Papemelroti will hold a place like no other. It will house works of art, an exhibit, a hands-on DIY area and more!
More than 100 square meters will be dedicated to the quest for creative innovation and fun!
This will be one of the many special offerings of Papemelroti on it’s 50th year in business.
Let’s ask Robert Alejandro, the “RO” in Papemel-RO-ti about this upcoming project.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER and PAPEMELROTI OWNER ROBERT ALEJANDRO
1. We hear there is something new and exciting that is about to happen at the main branch of Papemelroti. Can you tell us more about it?
We are opening a new space on the 2nd floor of our main branch in 91 Roces Ave., Quezon City.
The space will have:
1. An Artisan’s Workshop
2. The Corit Miniature Exhibition
3. The Artisan Shop
4. The Artisan Gallery
2. Where did you get the idea for these changes?
The 2nd floor used to be a bookstore and storage place – we thought this was such a waste and we always wanted to give our visitor guests a place where we can teach, be creative and imaginative!
3. Who is involved in this project?
Everyone at papemelroti!
4. Why did you design it in this particular way?
It’s a space with multiple uses and so we wanted the place to be roomy for all the creative workshops we will be holding.
5. What do you foresee happening in this space in the future?
There will be a gallery which will feature more one of a kind work. People can come and have an incredibly unique creative experience. The space will evolve as time goes by.
6. Any more you can say about it?
It will be unique and a space like no other!
Watch out for this venue at the second floor of Papemelroti’s main branch at 91 A. Roces Avenue, Quezon City. See map and contact information We will announce the opening on our social networks soon!